Vicious Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vicious Circle

I welcome thee to our little circle

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RIP Jordan Roman 92-06

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Amanda-
Admin
-Amanda-

RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Empty
PostSubject: RIP Jordan Roman 92-06   RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:00 pm

I posted this on Mike's
Wanted to post it on here

In a couple of months, it'll be one year that I lost a dear friend to me. His name was Jordan Roman and he was the greatest kid you could ever know. He was the kind of person that enjoyed living life and laughed about everything. I had only known him for a year and a half, but in that year and a half, we got along great. We had Social Studies together and I was always talking to him. We actually had a little competition and upchucky.com to see who could get the most in "Drunken Walk"...he always beat me. He always had a smile and his face and love in his heart. He didn't have problems wih anyone and was loved by everyone.

November 23, 2006 was the day I found out that he died. It was the day of Thanksgiving and I woke up thinking it was just a regular holiday. But my mom informed me that someone that was in my year was killed. I was eager to find out who it was. About a couple of hours later, I was in the car with my sister and her boyfriend. My mom called my sister's phone and asked to talk to me. My best friend Ashley called the house to tell me that it was Jordan who died. I started breaking down, and I couldn't stop crying. I just kept thinking about how I was going to get through this day. But I put a smile on for my family even though I was so upset inside. I had found out that he had died the day before Thanksgiving. A great holiday, huh?

Whenever I start to think about how much he lived life to the fullest, I start thinking about how other people do not appriciate life. It kills me everytime to think about the people who don't appreciate life.

He died in a farming machinery accident. He was working along side his grandfather. It was horrible because a kid that goes to our school was with him when he died. There was nothin he could do and it haunts him to this day.

I didn't go to the funeral because I respected that it was for family but I did goe to his wake. I had never seen a dead body before and I was so nervous. My mom went with me and helped me through the hard times. There were so many people there and it made me happy that I saw he was loved by everyone. When I finally got to see his body, I just started breaking down. I couldn't take it and I still can't sometimes. I cry a lot just thinking about how he never got to enjoy high school or never knew the feelings of getting married or having children. It kills me everytime I think of it.

I know this is a very long post but I decided to do a tribute to him because he was very muched loved by me and I miss him everyday. I think about him everyday and he will always be in my thoughts. Here are some pictures of him the last day of seventh grade. He died the middle of eighth grade. he is the one in black and he is with his good friend Logan...I did not take these pics but I love these pics of him.

RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 JordanRIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Jordan3
RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Jordan2

This thursday is the day of his death...
I've taken the time to write a poem...

So tragically you were taken from me
Afar away as the Eye could see...
Hopefully one day, when my time ends
I'll see your face, once again

I'll love you forever Jordan! I miss you so much and I will always think about you and keep you in my mind! You will never be forgotten by me...I love you so much!
Back to top Go down
https://manda2011sforum.forumotion.com
sltungle
Admin
sltungle

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jordan Roman 92-06   RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:05 pm

I had a strong feeling of dread when reading this on mikes, I already know the story so no need to read again (it makes me feel depressed anyway).

My condolences to you, and everyone that knew and loved him.
Back to top Go down
-Amanda-
Admin
-Amanda-

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jordan Roman 92-06   RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:06 pm

Thanks Scott....
You are a good buddy to have
Back to top Go down
A_MaN_dUH

A_MaN_dUH

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jordan Roman 92-06   RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:17 am

awww... i remebered that post. thats soooo sad manda. im here for you..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/queenristu/index.htm
-Amanda-
Admin
-Amanda-

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jordan Roman 92-06   RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:18 am

Thanks Amanda....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Jordan Roman 92-06   RIP Jordan Roman 92-06 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Jordan Roman 92-06
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vicious Circle :: Discussion :: All About You!-
Jump to: