Vicious Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vicious Circle

I welcome thee to our little circle

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_MaN_dUH

A_MaN_dUH

my story Empty
PostSubject: my story   my story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:14 pm

September 5,2007

UGH!!!! Can’t believe my mother bought me this stupid diary!!! Like I even want this book.. Well I guess ill introduce myself to you. Im Jorden Michelle Wright Im 15 go to Ida S. Baker highschool. Im 5ft4 curly shoulder length brown hair and nice dark brown eyes I love my eyes they are like the best thing on my body. Hmm... Oh damn Im acting like you are a real person.

September 10,2007

hmm... im back.. Did you miss me???? there I go again. It feels super weird writing in here. I guess it will take time to get used to it. But anyway I had a super horrible day. Lets start from when I woke up. I woke up 10 minutes before my bus came I rushed to get ready and of course I forgot my science book. My clothes were so not matching today. Ugh! Then I got on the bus and was talking to my best friend Mariel. Mariel been my friend since my freshman year she’s nice funny and weird that’s why we get along so good. Then got into school and met Trevor, Mandy, Ritsu, Jay, Caitlin, Sasuke, Barbara, Gabby, Michelle and Shay-Shay behind the main staircase where we met everyday since freshman year. So I go behind there and everyone started scream,“Jorden you’re here!” I got a hug from Trevor he gives all his friends a least one hug everyday. Which cheers me up a little. So here’s where it gets bad im now in 7th period and I have science and of course I forget my science book and im not having a good day and Coach Jones is yelling at me because I don’t have a what he asked for so I say, “Dude chill man I only forget it once cut me some slack will yeah?” Man I shouldn’t have said that his temper rose really quick his face got super red his now screaming at me in front of the whole class he tells me to go to the dog house I grab my notebook and walk out of there. My mom found out about that then I got a nice dumb lecture about back talking and I got grounded for a week. She needs to leave me alone!! Im not a little kid no more. Oh wow its 10pm already. Im off to bed good night!

September 12, 2007

hey diary. U know what im gonna give you a name. Your name gonna be Jamic. I like that name. Well its 11pm right now I cant fall asleep for some odd reason. Hmm... So oh yeah today at lunch Ritsu like always fell out of here chair because she was laughing so hard at Shay-Shay’s joke. She said this, “Little Kenny goes up to the teacher and says, “Miss I have to take a piss.” Teacher says, “ that’s not the correct word to use the correct word is urinate. Now if you use urinate in a sentence you may go to the bathroom. Little Kenny goes, “ you’re an eight but you’d be a ten if you had bigger tits!!!!” That was funny. *yawns* im getting sleepy ill write in you tomorrow. Have a good night Jamic!

September 13, 2007

JAMIC!!!! Today is Friday and my last day of being grounded!!! YAY!!!! Im so happy!!!!! Isn’t that great??? I even had a good day. Now I can start my weekend off in a good mood. I don’t know how to explain what went on today. No Ritsu didn’t fall out of her chair again but that is pretty funny watching her fall she’s so funny. By the way she and Mandy coming over tomorrow for the day. We just gonna chill act weird and do “non-normal” things. Well I gotta go and clean my room its super messy.. Talk to you later.

September 14, 2007

Oh My Gosh !!!!!! So Mandy and Ritsu came over and it was so much fun. First we decided to walk to the Store. So we walked and Ritsu is skipping along like a nut we go in and of course there’s cute guys!! *dreamy smile* yeah I mean really, really sexy guys of course I walked straight into a wall because I was too busy staring at them.. I was so embarrassed my face turned super red. I couldn’t believe I did that and RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

September 21, 2007

Oh my gosh!!!! Ritsu came into school in tears I mean her makeup was running down her face looked like she hadn’t slept in days. I thought maybe her and Travis was having another fight again but I didn’t see him or anything I was trying to comfort her. She was so upset she was shaking. She finally told us that last night Travis tried to kill himself. Me and Caitlin took her to the guidance counselor because seriously nobody knew what to do she was talking about killing herself and like everybody was reassuring her that he wouldn’t do it if he truly loved her. During lunch she was still very, very upset but Travis brother text her saying, “Travis is OK he just hurt himself bad lets just hope he gets thru this.” That really made Ritsu really happy. She was kinda sad still but hearing that good news made a lil smile come on her face. We were all relieved that he was OK because he was her world her everything. Today was just a stressful day for all of us. Just hope I can relax over the weekend.

September 23, 2007

Well I seen Travis was back at school today and he was with Ritsu. She seemed happy but during 1st period she wrote me and note saying:
jorden,
Hey! I never got to thank you for your support last Friday. I mean like it was hard and everything. But I wanted to tell you why Travis did it he told me when I talked to him on Saturday he said he did cuz he was stressed out and was a afaird of losing me. We talked about it some and I told him he needs help and im always hea for him. He said, “Don’t worry about it baby I’ll be ok.” idk jorden he needs the help but he doesn’t want it. I really cant do anything but hope for the best I guess right. I really need some advice and that’s were you come in I would ask someone else but I feel like im more closer to you than any other gurl that we hang out with. You know what I mean.
Love you bunches,
Ritsu
well I don’t know what to do about that. I mean im not that good with advice about guys because no guy is ever interested in me except back in 7th grade. I guess ill write her a note later and just hope nothing bad happens anytime soon.

September 28, 2007

well the week went by fast I mostly hang around with Mandy and seen very little of Ritsu except the classes that we have together. She’s been with Travis I guess just trying to persuade him that he needs help. But I don’t know. Today any way Mandy let me read her story she wrote and it was a really good one it was the only first two chapters though. I want to find out what happens next. She’s a really good writer she doesn’t only write stories but she writes poems too. I read a few of her poems its like she puts her feelings into them that’s what makes them extremely good. Today was a good day. Went to school then hanged around with my friends after school did nothing really except chilled and talk about our lives and how things are going surprisingly my mom and I are actually getting along that’s a shocker we never ever get along because we too much alike. Like we both want to be in control and don’t want to listen to one another. But hey what can I say. That’s how we always been and always be. I just hate when things get bad between us. One time she even tried to kick me out of the house. That got me mad my dad didn’t like it one bit. All because I didn’t want to bring in the water jugs from the car to the house pathetic reason to try to kick your 15 year old daughter out for that. Well im gonna go and watch tv. So see ya!

ps- its not done yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/queenristu/index.htm
sltungle
Admin
sltungle

my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: my story   my story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:07 pm

That's an impressive wall of text... I wonder what it says...

I'll try getting around to reading it sooner or later and when I do I'll let you know what I think.

Edit:

Read it now. It was a good start... although I did see a lot of spelling and grammatical errors (intentional? I doubt everyone would care too much when they're jotting their thoughts down in a diary).

Reading a diary isn't exactly my thing, so for what the story is (not how it's written) it's not really that exciting to me.

Nevertheless that's a good start. Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
A_MaN_dUH

A_MaN_dUH

my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: my story   my story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:49 pm

thanx. yeah i'll fix those mistakes sooner or later. that just the way i type. im good at writing a story in a diary format dnt know why. im gonna write more sooner or later just wanted to see what ppl thought of how it started so far. thanx for the feedbck
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/queenristu/index.htm
Sponsored content

my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: my story   my story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vicious Circle :: Discussion :: Share!-
Jump to: