Vicious Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vicious Circle

I welcome thee to our little circle

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Birthdays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sltungle
Admin
sltungle

Birthdays Empty
PostSubject: Birthdays   Birthdays Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:02 am

Birthdays topic: pretty self explanatory, post about your birthday (what you got, what happened, etc) here. The forum shouldn't get cluttered this way if it ever makes it big time on the internets.

Amanda (forum creator) has her birthday on the 7th of December (as you could find out from the main forum page). Out of all the users at current she is the one with the closest birthday to this date.

Happy Birthday in Advance, Manda, I'll also say it when it's the 7th of December too.
Back to top Go down
-Amanda-
Admin
-Amanda-

Birthdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthdays   Birthdays Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:01 pm

Aww thanks!
Actually my birthday is a week from friday (tomorrow for me)
And I'm having a party so if you guys wanna fly out, you're more than welcome to!
lol
-Amanda

Also....Scott's is very close to mine (and we'll be turning the same age Shocked ) But he has done a lot for our forum so thanks and a Happy Advanced Birthday from your old pal Amanda! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://manda2011sforum.forumotion.com
sltungle
Admin
sltungle

Birthdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthdays   Birthdays Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:26 pm

-Amanda BAMF- wrote:
Also....Scott's is very close to mine (and we'll be turning the same age Shocked ) But he has done a lot for our forum so thanks and a Happy Advanced Birthday from your old pal Amanda! I love you

Thank you, Amanda Smile

By the way, I know what I'm getting for my birthday (we got it today in EB Games)... MASS EFFECT Very Happy This is gonna be great.

Apparently the guy at the store didn't realise that there was only one copy left and had been telling everyone that was phoning the store that they were out of stock (which technically they were as they only had run out of all non-pre-order stock). He checked for us and found 1 copy that had not been pre-ordered but was of pre-order stock that they had left (what are the chances that all but one would be pre-ordered?).

He said we could have it, and that even though we we were buying it now he'd throw in the bonus disc that we would have got had we pre-ordered (not like it could be sold separately anyways... or maybe it could, hell I dunno).

He was a really nice guy, I think he was American (maybe Canadian)... real proof that not all Americans are bad people (not that I believe you are, Amanda Smile)

Can't wait, 9 days left!
Back to top Go down
-Amanda-
Admin
-Amanda-

Birthdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthdays   Birthdays Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm

sltungle wrote:
He was a really nice guy, I think he was American (maybe Canadian)... real proof that not all Americans are bad people (not that I believe you are, Amanda Smile)

Haha...thanks bud
Well because our b-days are so close to each other I have decided to post this for you:

Birthdays Birthday

lol.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://manda2011sforum.forumotion.com
A_MaN_dUH

A_MaN_dUH

Birthdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthdays   Birthdays Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:56 pm

Happy Birthday Scott
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/queenristu/index.htm
Sponsored content