Vicious Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vicious Circle

I welcome thee to our little circle

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Movie Quotes....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-Amanda-
Admin
-Amanda-

Favorite Movie Quotes.... Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Movie Quotes....   Favorite Movie Quotes.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 pm

Post favorite moveis quotes here....
I'll post mine later!
-Amanda

Last edited by on Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://manda2011sforum.forumotion.com
Get Down Saturday Night
Admin
Get Down Saturday Night

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes....   Favorite Movie Quotes.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:59 pm

"But surely you can't be serious...."

"I am serious. And don't call me Shirley"

-Leslie Nielsen, Airplane!
Back to top Go down
FeDuS

FeDuS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes....   Favorite Movie Quotes.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:33 pm

lets see...

"Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny"
"300" (gore gore gore gore gore)
"Renaissance"
"Akira"
and almost every Tim Burton or Quentin Tarantino Film.
Back to top Go down
http://angelofsorrowkaipiroshka.spaces.live.com/
bendtobreak

bendtobreak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes....   Favorite Movie Quotes.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:05 pm

"Well, I have a big head, and little arms, and I just don't know how well this plan was thought out"-T-Rex, Meet the Robinsons

"The best way to break up a team is.."
"HERPES!"
Blades of Glory, hah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxwastingmytimexx
Get Down Saturday Night
Admin
Get Down Saturday Night

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes....   Favorite Movie Quotes.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:04 am

From Naked Gun:

Frank: Suspect is down at the Red light district... I wonder what he's doing there?

Ed: Sex, Frank?

Frank: Umm, not right now Ed we got work to do.
Back to top Go down
-Amanda-
Admin
-Amanda-

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes....   Favorite Movie Quotes.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Dane Cook: Ah, fans of crime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dane Cook: [as his friend Robert] Wait! Wait, du-... wait!... Dude, I heard a car!
Dane Cook: And I said uh... yeah, the world's full of them. You'll hear lots of them for the rest of your life. If you hear a humpback whale, that's weird. Tell me that shit, then I'll stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dane Cook: Dude, smell my eyes!

Dane Cook: We uh... We started to do one of my favorite things. We started to make out...
[a few girls in the audience scream]
Dane Cook: Ah, thank you, sluts.

Dane Cook: And you know that family, every few months, for years, from time to time, whatever it is they're doing they would just stop, stop and look at each other and go... what the fuck did they take?

Dane Cook: I don't say, "Bless you." I say, "God bless you," because I'm not the Lord.

Dane Cook: You need to open up your soul and have a weep-a-thon.

Dane Cook: We're all gonna lie, we're all gonna cry, and we're all gonna take painful shits.

Dane Cook: Everybody does this, everyone criticizes other people's directions.
Dane Cook: [pretending to read directions] "Beside the red house"
[looks up]
Dane Cook: that's fuckin’ maroon you moron!

[talking about movie dates and how guys can never find their seats]
Dane Cook: So it's dark and the movie already started. And that first part of the movie is always some fucking cave scene and you're just like, "Can they just flashback to a beach scene for like ten god damn seconds?"
Back to top Go down
https://manda2011sforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes....   Favorite Movie Quotes.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movie Quotes....
Page 1 of 1